Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I needed a Vacation...

So in the Last week of Summer '10 what else but take a Road Trip to L.A. ha ha. Also had Good times in Anaheim =) .The Last time i'd been in SoCal was like in high school .
Overall i had an AMAZING week in Anaheim ♥ !! SUmmer 2010 FTW !
And the Icing on the Cake was that i went to Outlands saw The Strokes live, they were So Epic Live =] !! I can still remember their Opening Song was "NYC Cops" LOl that same day i was going to get a shirt that said "Cops love me" .Anyways i pushed myself to the front of the crowd while i bumped into One Crazy guy who said "want some?"passed me a blunt i got 2 hits,Sooo Legit ,Lmao!Security didnt say NADA and were like a 1 feet away from us!Only in the MothaFuckiin SF/Bay area Ha ha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment